Hello everyone! I recently made this cheescake to celebrate the 2nd year anniversary of my blog and it turned out super yummy. So here is the recipe. Hope you guys like it!
Preparation time: 30 minutes
For the base:
– 160 gr. Cream sandwich biscuits, crumbled.
– 35gr. Butter, melted
For the Cheese Cake:
– 300gr. Cream cheese.
– 3/1 cup sugar ( 70 gr. sugar)
– 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice)
– 3 tablespoons Confectioners sugar.
– 200gr. Heavy cream. ( approximately 1 cup heavy cream)
– Fresh cherry to garnish the cheese cake.
– 1/2 cup cherry sauce.
– 3 leaves gelatine ( Preparation for gelatine leaves: Soak leaves in cold water for 1-2 minutes, drain them and add to 3 tablespoon hot water and stir until fully dissolved then add in the mixed cheese.)
1- Brush a 8 cm. cake pan with melted butter or sheeted your cake pan with baking paper.
2- For the base: Combine the biscuit crumbs and melted butter and mix well. Press mixture firmly onto base then put it in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
3- Beat the cream cheese and the sugar with a hand mixer until soft then add the lemon juice and beat for 1 minutes.
4- Add the dissolved gelatine leaves in the cream cheese mixture and beat them well, Set aside.
5- Whip the heavy cream until fluffy and gently, fold the whipped cream into the mixed cream cheese mixture.
6- Pour the mixture onto the base, smoothen the top and place in the refrigerator 5 hours or overnight.
7- If you like, spoon the cherry sauce onto the cheese cake and decorate with cherry.
Combine crumbled biscuits, melted butter and press it in your cake pan.
l Beat the cream cheese and sugar, add lemon juice. Combine whipped cream and whipped cheese.
Pour the mixture onto the base and place in the refrigerator.
Chill the No-Bake Cheese cake at least 5 hours.